asr/esp disabled!!??

removed the battery when fitting induction kit reconnected everything and now greeted with "asr/esp disabled"

Will this eventually go off? or will it need sorting at Renault?

-Cheers

Start the car and while stationary turn the wheel full lock to he left and full lock to the right and it will reset the ESP.

Haha I had the same problem when I installed an itg induction kit and thought I had f**ked something up in the process. After pressing the ESP button furiously for ages to get rid of it Im ashamed to say I had to read the manual!! It tells you in there somewhere....

Just drove mine up the street when I'd disconnected mine and it let me turn it back on , sure it just recallibrates

Ye, I thought the same when I had my seat repadded. Light wouldn't go off. Got to the end of the road and it went off.

Mine got a bit confused after a rolling road session... Came up with en ABS/ESP error, I presume due to the fact that the front wheels were doing about 110MPH and the rear wheels were stationary!!! :smiley: Little pootle down the road for five minutes, turned the car off and then back on and it had sorted itself out.

Look forward to hearing feedback about your setup. Many have tried and failed to find an improved induction setup, let's hope you have more luck :smile: