Assassin's Creed II PS3

Guys and Gals,

I am currently playing Assassin's Creed II...I know I'm out dated but I never pay full price for my games....currently stuck on the most simple of things....I am in the dream sequence after you reset the security in the modern room associated with the Animus....I have to chase a target into the citadel and up the battlements where the target enters a tower through a door....I can't follow but it is obvious that I must climb the outside of the tower. Now this is the bit I'm stuck on....I can climb to a platform where there is a door (which I can't open) and a post with a lamp hanging from it. I can't get from the platform/balcony onto the post but this is the only way to get up.....I can remeber doing this in the first game as it is a scene from that! Any one done this game and can help me out?? I'm very frustrated!!

Ta

I know the scene you mean but can't remember exactly what u need to do, I know u meet a girl at the top of the tower.

YouTube it :wink:

Sorry, cant remember that bit. But its a great game, and i played for 1 week solid on the Xbox when i got it to finish it.

Similar Thread Suggestions