ast top mounts

are ast top mounts available for standard suspension or in my case KW's? im sure ive read some were you can get them for ast coilovers or std suspension. if so where do i get them from cause renaults not even listed on the ast web site

Kamracing.

Be prepared to wait on them though if they arent in stock. I really mean wait ! :lol:

Can see a pic of my wee motor too (well how it used to be) in the AST Coilover's section :worried:

Sometimes we get things fast, mostly they have to be manufactured. We try to make every customer understand there will be a delay. AST parts are rarely on the shelf at the factory to there is a delay while they are made. We cannot force AST to make them in 4 weeks but we try to give an average goods usually take. Cannot do much more than that.

Kev

Sometimes we get things fast, mostly they have to be manufactured. We try to make every customer understand there will be a delay. AST parts are rarely on the shelf at the factory to there is a delay while they are made. We cannot force AST to make them in 4 weeks but we try to give an average goods usually take. Cannot do much more than that.

Kev

there is a problem, i bought this topmount and they don't fit on my h&r coilover...

damn!!

Schermata2011-12-06a151319.png

Schermata2011-12-06a151334.png