Astonished at how cheap our cars now r

Been farting about looking at 197s and 200s for sale and I must I'm absoloutley astonished at how cheap they now r its a real shame really. I just hope though that now they r getting really affordable that they don't attract the wrong kinda people if u kno what I mean. Can't be arsed listening to vicky pollard and shell suit boab wanna bes on here lol. Back to the point though there is some gorgeous RS clios out there for a bargain

no one wants a 2.0 that likes a drink with the economy the way it is :worried:
i can see what you mean the price of 200's seems to have dropped loads in the last month of two

I was tempted to sell the 197, but after seeing how much I would have lost in depreciation over only 1 year, i've decided to keep it. Also, giving i've started having a bit more fun lately :wink:

Keeping mine till it falls apart that way it will owe me nothing and I can't even drive it.I must be mad:roy::roy:

Wait until they get to around the £700 mark, see what a crowd that'll bring in :rofl:

One of the alfa forums i went on was terrible :whatever:

I'd like to think i'd still have mine.

Mine will be garaged the end of the year and hopefully one day I will be able to get back in it and drive.And the kids in 5-10 years will say look a "normally aspirated car"

Mine's going nowehere soon so I'll be here to ''welcome'' the infidels and point them towards ''other forums''. :smile:

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! What's occurring?!

Actually, see my signature :wink:

Lol, don't get me wrong I love them and really miss mine. Two of my close friends have a 182 so I still get the fun from there's..... Without looking like a chav :tongueout: