Auto finesse rejuvenate 845 collinite combo

Collinite 845 is a tough wax, but it is just that, a normal wax. It will work, but you'll get better results from a dedicated wheel sealant such as auto finesse mint rims (excellent on top of rejuvinate or tripple). Dedicated wheel sealants are formlated to repel brake dust and deal with the heat produced by braking. Hope this helps

Collinite 845 is a tough wax, but it is just that, a normal wax. It will work, but you'll get better results from a dedicated wheel sealant such as auto finesse mint rims (excellent on top of rejuvinate or tripple). Dedicated wheel sealants are formlated to repel brake dust and deal with the heat produced by braking. Hope this helps

Cheers for the info mate:thumbsup:I did try a dedicated wheel sealant and was not to happy with it Rimwax looked good but did not last long so i tried tripple with 845 and lasted well just thought of trying rejuvinate this time but might give the mint rims a go with it for a change.

If its longevity youre after, then gtechniq g5 is the way to go! Its what I have on my wheels, and it is excellent. Bit of snow foam and a blast with the pressure washer and the wheels are clean!
I give them a bit of extra bling with mint rims or autobahn every now and then, just because I like the look.