autoworld willenhall

Brought my clio 197 from there last march, they gave me 12 months premium warranty, has anyone got experience in this as I have a nasty knocking noise (suspect the engine mounts as they top ones lose)

So any information would be grateful

its a bit like asking how long is a piece of string really :tongueout: you wont know till you get there, but all you can do is ask and hope for the best, if it runs out next month, i would make the most of it

Is it their own warranty or a 3rd party?

In my experience most aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Wear and tear attributed to everything.

Autoworld's service department was not much good about 5 years ago when I bought my mk 2 Clio. But that was a good while ago and was a new car warranty. You might be able to get the car looked at by Renault Wolverhampton as it's all part of REA Renault Retail Group. But you would need to check first.

Found out more its a 3rd part warrenty tho everything says its Renault retail warrenty , even the book has Renault cars all over , I can take it to any vat registered garage

If its the renault retail premier warranty then its of a good standard! Covers practically everything! If not, id dig a bit deeper.

As there owned by RRG, i'd of thought it would be?

If it's a 3rd party warranty they provide you'll need to call the warranty company direct.

And you don't suspect it's broke, IT IS BROKE.

That's the advise I was once given.

Similar Thread Suggestions