Aux input

Aux would require a cable for your ipod. You can buy them off ebay.

Does your stereo say "Update list" on it or do you have "Cabbasse"?

Well depending on what stereo you have it depends on where it is.

That's why I was asking :wink:

I've just purchased an aux cable for my update list. Is there a guide available for fitting and drilling a hole for the cable to come through?

there is already a hole in the glove box, i just sit mine there and pull it out to use, nice thing is when im not using it its hidden in the glove box.

Easy to do just plugs right in, I fed mine down and pulled it through the hole where the hand brake is then I plug phone in and it sits in the pointless little storage hole just nice, no drilling required and it's never been trapped n looks neat.

Easy to do just plugs right in, I fed mine down and pulled it through the hole where the hand brake is then I plug phone in and it sits in the pointless little storage hole just nice, no drilling required and it's never been trapped n looks neat.

might have to try this one.

I've just purchased an aux cable for my update list. Is there a guide available for fitting and drilling a hole for the cable to come through?

There is a fitting guide in the How To section, but you'll have to be a paid member to see it. It's only a fiver to be a member though :smile:

Anyone got a link for the right aux cable? The one that plugs in by the cup holders? Red and white inputs.

Are you sure buddy? That's kind of you. [MENTION=9615]Tree200[/MENTION]

Can you post? I'll send you a beer :smile:

Yeah, tbh only cost me a couple of quid. Just buy me a sandwich on the brecons run lol!

Pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post :smile:

Your a star buddy :smile:

PM on the way :smile:

I'll buy you a welsh lamb sandwich lol

I had the same thing on my cup the aux source never worked but I put the 6 cd changer source and it played worked then don't ask me why, so if it doesn't play threw aux source check the 6cd changer :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions