Bad day at work ended in spending..........

After a pretty crappy day, my paypal account has had a battering :smiley:

Got litchy's exhaust trims and rear speakers, richbrook monza red tax disc holder, and heko wind deflectors all now on the way!

If im happy with the trims, i'll consider having the centre exhaust box removed and keep the standard exhaust.

Just got to decide what headunit and front speakers to go for, and it should be a job well done!

Ever since my first trip to the states, I can't bring myself to buy clothes over here anymore! And as im off to Vegas in June im trying to hold back from buying anything and going mad when im there!

Haha that's exactly what I do! I usually go for black Friday at the end of this month but simply can't afford to at the moment! :worried:

Yeah everything is so cheap over there isnt it. I went to new york 3 years ago on the way back from a ski trip in stowe n bought a case to bring all my new gear back. Not been since thgh so ive had to buy in england

We went florida two year on the trot, vegas last year, and back to vegas next year. Ive got tommy hilfiger and ralph lauren everything lol. Its even cheap in the big stores, but the outlets are on a whole new level! We were in the abercrombie store in florida, when they had a 70% off sale, one of the jackets I bought for about £30, was still current in the london store and up for £160!!

I didn't think it was that cheap when I went to New York in the summer, exchange rate was at its worst this summer though!

I didn't think it was that cheap when I went to New York in the summer, exchange rate was at its worst this summer though!

Same here, we did New York in 2009 and Vegas earlier this year - nice choice of clothes but prices same as this county :smile:

D4VPC - get yourself along to The Gunstore in vegas, wicked place :wink: .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxrzerWdZvA - zip forward to the end for the M4 carbine and AK47 :scared::scared::scared:

That was on my list for last time but missed it as we ran out of time, so will def be going this time. I'm also planning to rent an old muscle car for a blast in the dessert too

shoulda bought the richbrook stuff of me mate, my dads richbrooks distributor in the uk...

can get there tax disk holders for nothing. just about to list them all online. :wink:

the guy that owens that company peirs i think his name is has an old porche rs worth bout 180k lucky ****...