Before and after. Pleased with the results

I don't think you guys understand. These photos, in high def., were taken recently at Area 51, in America. Even though the car is painted in J3 Colour, its still invisible to the naked eye. if you lean forward, and squint, you can actually make out the outline.The badge is just about visible,Telsa?, so they have certainly moved the game on. As its not visible on Radar, you will be able to go as fast as you like. Don't you just love technology.

Reactions: DS197
I don't think you guys understand. These photos, in high def., were taken recently at Area 51, in America. Even though the car is painted in J3 Colour, its still invisible to the naked eye. if you lean forward, and squint, you can actually make out the outline.The badge is just about visible,Telsa?, so they have certainly moved the game on. As its not visible on Radar, you will be able to go as fast as you like. Don't you just love technology.
Whiskey tonight?

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Still struggling to upload pics even now im on photobucket. Think i need an idiots step by step guide !!! very frustrating..lol :wink:

go to the pic you want, if you're on a pc you'll see on the right-hand side a 'Share This Photo' section. Click on the bit with 'IMG' next to it, which copies that text in the box. Then just paste that into your post on here.
If you're on your phone, click on your pic, choose 'share', then click the box with 'IMG' next to it which copies the text, then paste that into your post on here.

Reactions: Gav16
go to the pic you want, if you're on a pc you'll see on the right-hand side a 'Share This Photo' section. Click on the bit with 'IMG' next to it, which copies that text in the box. Then just paste that into your post on here.
If you're on your phone, click on your pic, choose 'share', then click the box with 'IMG' next to it which copies the text, then paste that into your post on here.
Thankyou Sean197 im away now.