Best and worst mod

BEST: V6 airbox, KW V3, Miltek & y-pipe, Pioneer AVH-5200BT, OZ Ultras....aaahh...lovin' it all. :smiley:

WORST: Catcams & choice of mechanics...2nd engine in the car now...

It just made the car understeer. I fitted it in a rush as we were dropping the subframe for another issue, without researching properly. If you do some research into front ARB's on FWD cars you will find that they aren't really a good thing and stop the front end from biting. The main reason for fitting a thicker front ARB is to tame a loose rear end. If you don't find your rear is too wild then you don't need a thicker front ARB.

It is quite a job to fit, don't make the same mistake I did. A mistake I am happy to admit to save others the aggro.

As for the 200 cup rack, there is very little if any noticeable difference. We compared the turns lock to lock with the original and it is quicker, but not so as you would notice in normal driving.

Having used my car a lot, all I would recommend chassis wise is the posh discs and pads - if you do track work. Otherwise leave the bloody thing alone and put the cash aside for repairs or for something special. Don't get me wrong, I love modifying, did loads with my last car, but with the Clio the standard spec really does take some beating.

Thanks Ralphy, very helpful write up indeed. If that comes from someone who's been there done that I have no reason at all to think otherwise. You just saved me a good amount of money here. Cheers!