Best for wheels?

Hi guys,

My car hasn't been cleaned (yet alone detailed) in a fair few months - probably close to 3 / 4!

Weather and time has meant i have neglected the car somewhat.

Whilst i dont have the time to do a detail soon i do need to give it a clean and want to sort my wheels out.

I have kerbed a couple and will get these re-furbed in the summer but what products are good to use in the meantime to remove about 4 months of brake dust and dirt?

Woza.

Most of the decent wheel cleaners should do the job, such as Bilberry, but you may also need a tar remover and possibly some clay to remove tougher marks/bit of tar. Look at AutoSmart Tardis as your tar remover.

Once cleaned, you should protect them, which will make cleaning each time far easier. Something like Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine is ideal, or Poorboys Wheel Sealant

Yep, Matt's one of the best

Discount Codes are available too on CS and DW. I think the DW one is DWX, which gives you 7.5% off :smile:

Autosmart Smartwheels for me. Brilliant stuff and comparable to Bilberry in every way.

If your wheels are very very bad then I would recommend using Wonder Wheels but only as a one off. It's highly acidic and something I would only ever turn to as a very last resort. Not the kind of thing you want to use for weekly cleaning though that's for sure.