Best of both worlds?

Does anyone know if the 200 engine will fit/work inside a 197? Any specifics on the changes/differences in the engine?

PS DONT ASK!! haha

i have looked over both - 197 and 200 engine - there are no external differences - think most changes are internal - cylinder head and electronics

Just stick to NOS this time lol! Good luck with it!

Does this mean there is another 200 being broken up then?

Why stop there sean there is a megane 225 engine turbo and gearbox on the following page lol!!! :wink:

must be as the guy i got my diffuser from said he was keeping the engine to go in a williams.

Ive had a look and its the same guy/number, unless its another car???

if it is the car sean.
it had a heavy drivers side impact which was so hard it folded and split the floor pan down the centre of the car.

if it is the car sean.
it had a heavy drivers side impact which was so hard it folded and split the floor pan down the centre of the car.

Jeez! Did the driver survive?!
Has anyone had a 200 on the rollers yet? Also is the manifold the same?

like jase said, side impact left it as a cat B

he had originally sold the engine, the guy told him to save every think only to turn around two weeks later and say he couldnt afford it! craig wasent best pleased!

he a sound bloke have you spoke to him yet sean?

Yeah thats the one neil. I haven't spoken to Craig yet as i'm yet to confirm this is the route i'll be going with it, but it's looking hopeful :smile: Maybe i'll even get my car back this year.

Yeah thats the one neil. I haven't spoken to Craig yet as i'm yet to confirm this is the route i'll be going with it, but it's looking hopeful :smile: Maybe i'll even get my car back this year.

went out of action just before the world series in July didnt it? Dont think I could go that long without !