Best pads ever

Might want to clear up what you want to use them for.

Road, fast road/track, lots of track use, track car?

The Ferodo DS2500's often get great reviews on various makes and models for being a decent fast road/track pad. Though they do need some heat behind them to work their best so that's something to bear in mine if you use the car for a daily.

everyday use/some track use-mintex 1144...
ferodo 2500 will be going on shortly so will be able to comment later..

Pav you like the mintex more than the gen brembo? ( btw mintex making only one kind for us and in site they dont say its 1144 ,they say mdc2527 something )

yeah definitely.some may disagree but i had both on and the difference is quite significant..the mintex pad bite straight from cold,dont fade as soon as the brembo pads..plus i have had the mintex pads on for over 18 months now..a couple of track days, few runs and there is plenty of life left in them..
they do dust a bit more them brembo though..something to bear in mind..

mintex m1144

Besides the RC5 none of the pads mentioned are much good for track use. Take a look at DS1.11, RC6 etc. I have also heard good things about Carbotech XP10 pads although I don't know if they do them for our brembos.

I want something that bite from cold too.. Cuz on some roads i barely use the brakes and when i do i need it to bite hard ( if it require heat and it didnt get hot at those roads... Holy moly lol)

Ferodo state an average friction coefficient of 0.46 for the ds performance pad. Their website says they have been designed for road use.

I have used Ds2500, XP8, all i use now,are ds1.11. This is used on Road,and Track. All the usual apply, get on the brakes,get off,DONT drag them,as this seems to cause brake shudder,and takes a few hard stops to get rid of. ( If you are lucky) This is of course, my own experiences, others might differ.