Best polish/wax for yellow non metallic paint

As above, not looking to spend too much, but what is a good polish or wax for non metallic yellow paintwork please? Thanks

Are you wanting one or the other or both? Polish removes imperfections and adds gloss etc - but offers no protection. Wax only offers protection and very very small amounts of gloss if any.

If you are new to the whole detailing lark then I'd advise starting out with products from the likes of Meguairs which can be found at Halfords. Be prepared to surrender your bank account to the gods of detailing as the addiction usually follows soon after.

dodo juice banana armour or orange crush should work fine. prep with dodo juice lime prime or lime prime lite 1st

To be honest mate I wouldn't bother yourself going for colour specific waxes - they make absolutely no difference whatsoever. Also, you can find better waxes for a fraction of the price!

I didn't polish my car but I use this shampoo for it - I have a non metallic paint too - Click.
37157_1.jpg

It's really really good actually :scared: it already has a small amount of wax in it so everytime you wash your car you protect it too. It makes a really nice finish and water just runs of - really impressed with it

Thanks for your answers. I suppose im looking for polish and wax. Not yellow specific, just good for bright base coloured paint....Dodo juice does seem quite popular. Im gonna try the clay bar trick aswell which is a 1st for me!

I'd go for something like the Werkstat Carnauba Kit or RaceGlaze 55 - both work very well on solid mid tone colours like Yellow.

Any carnauba should be fine though, and will generally look better than a sealant on solid mid tones.

I'd go for something like the Werkstat Carnauba Kit or RaceGlaze 55 - both work very well on solid mid tone colours like Yellow.

Any carnauba should be fine though, and will generally look better than a sealant on solid mid tones.

Thanks, food for thought