Better ARB??

Is there a better ARB i can get for the 197?
whats the options for a better suspension/cornering set up for these? There dont seem to be much out there on the market :\

Front or rear??

TBH it dont matter, both are available by Ultra Racing! Have a look for a few of the recent threads using 'Search'.

I presume by better you mean stiffer? Really you need to look at what you're wanting to improve/change in the way the car handles before you start attaching thicker ARBs front or rear as they can have a quite drastic effect!!

But as paul says you can get them from ultra racing but you can also buy the ARBs off the cup racers that are a bit thicker afaik (they run slicks) from RenaultSport Wimbledon.

I presume by better you mean stiffer? Really you need to look at what you're wanting to improve/change in the way the car handles before you start attaching thicker ARBs front or rear as they can have a quite drastic effect!!

But as paul says you can get them from ultra racing but you can also buy the ARBs off the cup racers that are a bit thicker afaik (they run slicks) from RenaultSport Wimbledon.

hmmmm...interesting :thumbup:

Afaik ultra racing make the rear arb but not the front one. That needs to be sourced from rsport?

Unless I'm wrong! UR make the front lower brace but this isn't an arb.

UR makes only the rear ARB.

Front ARB needs to be bought @ Renault Sport.

Clio 197 - 20mm
Clio Cup Racer - 22mm (77 11 160 155)

I have it and it's G.R.E.A.T. - less understeer now.

Clio Cup Racer front ARB:

IMAG0549.jpg

IMAG0548.jpg

Clio 197, 20mm

IMAG0584.jpg

Last edited: