Big Bens non Clio

Very nice Ben, good results with the new products! It is a top shine, well worth those three hours! Shuv will be thinking "A mere 3 hours?!" :smiley:
You know Jimmy, I did hesitate before I wrote 3 hours in case I got ridiculed for not spending enough time:sweatsmile:

It's not concourse clean like @sevenfourate and @LOCKE and a few others on the forum but it's as clean and tidy as I'm ever going to get it.

I did originally buy her as a track day car but seem to be a bit 50/50 between looks and track lol

Reactions: Jimmy
Looks superb Ben. MUCH more reflective.

Hmm... maybe worth a re-entry for your POTM!

When are the gold wheels happening?!

The
Looks superb Ben. MUCH more reflective.

Hmm... maybe worth a re-entry for your POTM!

When are the gold wheels happening?!
Could be right with the reflection shot!

Wheels are with the powder coaters as we speak... expecting them back end of next week bud

You know Jimmy, I did hesitate before I wrote 3 hours in case I got ridiculed for not spending enough time:sweatsmile:

It's not concourse clean like @sevenfourate and @LOCKE and a few others on the forum but it's as clean and tidy as I'm ever going to get it.

I did originally buy her as a track day car but seem to be a bit 50/50 between looks and track lol
8am to 8pm was my longest detail, light stopped play early! The wife thinks I'm mad, her car gets an hour if it's lucky!

Reactions: Big Ben
8am to 8pm was my longest detail, light stopped play early! The wife thinks I'm mad, her car gets an hour if it's lucky!

12 hours detailing!! :shocked:

What did you do, disassemble the entire car and clean each part individually?! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jimmy
12 hours detailing!! :shocked:

What did you do, disassemble the entire car and clean each part individually?! :tearsofjoy:

Full correction on some exotic cars can take some of these professional detailers a week or more.

I've spent a day on my car before now.

Reactions: kevlar
It's the bits you can't see that take the time. I took the door strips and bullets off the 182 to clean, it would scare you how much dirt is behind them! Door/boot/bonnet shuts, grills, wheel arches etc. Wheels off are a must too. I ended up buying a profession jack rather than using the cheap ones - 4 pumps and the 2 wheels are off the ground.

Reactions: Big Ben
Anyone know how to remove the grilles from the front wheel arches?

Would like to spray them black for a freshen up

Had a search through forum and can't find much out

Do they pull straight out or is it a case of taking the arch liner out and removing from behind?

they just pop out with some force Ben..start from one corner working your way to the other side..

Ok bit of help or reassurance needed.
I've not driven my car for a short spell but have had a couple of journeys this week for one reason or another.

Car feels a little flat. It is revving all the way round but at a guess I'd say it felt down 10-20% on how quick it's getting round to the shift light.

Had a look under the bonnet and nothing obvious so hoping it's just paranoia. My ass dyno is unfortunately telling me different...

Sensor possibly? Spark plugs maybe?

Any thoughts would be welcome as I'm not one to let things lie. Believe someone on here had a similar issue recently but can't for the life of me remember who!

Cheers in advance.