Big Bens non Clio

I would've been happy with a year extra so he can find a replacement and transition for the change over of management.. 2yrs is too long! If next season doesn't improve then we've got another year of wasting time
This^^^^
I can see more unrest in the crowd next year I'm afraid. 1 year to find a replacement then look to the future.

Reactions: Beany
This^^^^
I can see more unrest in the crowd next year I'm afraid. 1 year to find a replacement then look to the future.

So can i.. the amount of fans who want Wenger out outnumber the in crowd and next year it'll only get worse, chants, signs and banners!

If Kronke had sold up to Usmanov we wouldn't have this problem

I think it's the best thing for Arsenal to be honest. What other options are there really? And you only need to look at what happened to us after Fergie retired for an example of how things can go pear shaped!

You guys should go after Diego Simeone I think!
Was wondering when you was going to nail your colours to the mast mate:grinning:
Short term you're right Mes.
Simone would do...!

Was wondering when you was going to nail your colours to the mast mate:grinning:
Short term you're right Mes.
Simone would do...!

Ha, yep my colours are firmly nailed Ben! Born into a United family. My old man wrote and performed the 1985 We All Follow Man United / Glory Glory Man United song. Headmaster was a red so let me have a day off school to go and meet the team in the recording studio. Years later I ended up in a drinking session with Norman Whiteside and he remembered me. Mint.

Red through and through mate.

Ha, yep my colours are firmly nailed Ben! Born into a United family. My old man wrote and performed the 1985 We All Follow Man United / Glory Glory Man United song. Headmaster was a red so let me have a day off school to go and meet the team in the recording studio. Years later I ended up in a drinking session with Norman Whiteside and he remembered me. Mint.

Red through and through mate.
Love that story mate.
Lot of drinking in your life eh Mes:drunk:

Love that story mate.
Lot of drinking in your life eh Mes:drunk:

:smile: Nice one Ben. To be honest, having a proper drinking session with Norman was one of the highlights of my life. Thoroughly brilliant bloke and great company. And my word his Mrs was bloody spectacular!

And yep, a lot of posh drinking, but I'm so rarely drunk. People think because I'm into booze that I'm an alcoholic, honestly not the case, I just enjoy the good stuff. We should sort a forum booze up one day!

:smile: Nice one Ben. To be honest, having a proper drinking session with Norman was one of the highlights of my life. Thoroughly brilliant bloke and great company. And my word his Mrs was bloody spectacular!

And yep, a lot of posh drinking, but I'm so rarely drunk. People think because I'm into booze that I'm an alcoholic, honestly not the case, I just enjoy the good stuff. We should sort a forum booze up one day!
Wasn't insinuating you was a drunk:tearsofjoy:

Spent some time as a teenager in the company of Ray Clemence. Was in the same Youth team as his son Stephen. He had some great tales to tell on the way to training!!

A funny thing happened to me involving a footballer back in the 90's...
Was training on pitch next to Spurs 1st team and mis-controlled a pass and ball run onto their pitch. Nearest bloke to it was Gasgoigne. "Paul give us me ball back" to which he replied "F**k off" and promptly hammered my ball 50 yards into a pond!! Cue the laughter and me wanting to die on the spot:tearsofjoy:
He's not my favourite person haha

Wasn't insinuating you was a drunk:tearsofjoy:

Spent some time as a teenager in the company of Ray Clemence. Was in the same Youth team as his son Stephen. He had some great tales to tell on the way to training!!

A funny thing happened to me involving a footballer back in the 90's...
Was training on pitch next to Spurs 1st team and mis-controlled a pass and ball run onto their pitch. Nearest bloke to it was Gasgoigne. "Paul give us me ball back" to which he replied "F**k off" and promptly hammered my ball 50 yards into a pond!! Cue the laughter and me wanting to die on the spot:tearsofjoy:
He's not my favourite person haha

Hahahahahahah that's a belter mate!!!

What a knob!

Small update:

Took @Micah advice and ran car down to local Kwik fit at lunch to see if they could gas my aircon.

3 stage process apparently. Remove old gas(none). Leak test and then finally refill with gas and oil.
Stage one and two went fine (yes no leaks)!
Stage 3 never happened:grimacing: apparently machine has run out of gas and they've had to call an engineer! So I'm none the wiser as to if my a/c will work. Will have to wait until next week to find out. Frustrating..!

They didn't charge me so that's a plus.

Small update:

Took @Micah advice and ran car down to local Kwik fit at lunch to see if they could gas my aircon.

3 stage process apparently. Remove old gas(none). Leak test and then finally refill with gas and oil.
Stage one and two went fine (yes no leaks)!
Stage 3 never happened:grimacing: apparently machine has run out of gas and they've had to call an engineer! So I'm none the wiser as to if my a/c will work. Will have to wait until next week to find out. Frustrating..!

They didn't charge me so that's a plus.

Good old Kwik Shit :smiley:

At least you're two thirds there and no lighter in the pocket! Every cloud and all that...

Oh Ben, what a mare! Are there not any other local ones to you? I've got like 3 in my area. Like bloody vermin!

Oh Ben, what a mare! Are there not any other local ones to you? I've got like 3 in my area. Like bloody vermin!
There is another one not too far away but it's just finding the time to fit it in. Today was perfect as I had a couple of spare hours. No worries though. If it gets sorted next week and it only costs £49 then I'll be one happy bunny..!

last time had it done yes worked great!!!!!

i actually think not using it made it worse in a way

Aren't you advised to get the aircon running now and again (even in winter) for this very reason ? I certainly have been in the past.....