Big Bens non Clio

Little progress report:

Not getting door bulletts back in time for CSF which is a shame but not unexpected.
Going out to clean car tonight ready for the weekend meet up, so might put a picture up if it's not too dark later, to prove that I did it:grinning:
Will no doubt be trashed after 145miles to Blyton Saturday!

Bigger news to follow next week hopefully.

TFL

Little progress report:

Not getting door bulletts back in time for CSF which is a shame but not unexpected.
Going out to clean car tonight ready for the weekend meet up, so might put a picture up if it's not too dark later, to prove that I did it:grinning:
Will no doubt be trashed after 145miles to Blyton Saturday!

Bigger news to follow next week hopefully.

TFL

Looking forward to this big news :wink:

looks smashing Ben..have a great time guys..hope the weather stays decent too so no need for a pair of wellies...

Reactions: Big Ben
looks smashing Ben..have a great time guys..hope the weather stays decent too so no need for a pair of wellies...
Thanks Pav. Weather looks dry thankfully! Shame you can't be there mate. Would've loved a ride in the Witch:hearteyes: Just curious to see what a meg conversion running 280/280 feels like:wink:

Reactions: Beany
Thanks Pav. Weather looks dry thankfully! Shame you can't be there mate. Would've loved a ride in the Witch:hearteyes: Just curious to see what a meg conversion running 280/280 feels like:wink:
yeah one of those things..bad timing i guess..shitty airlines too :poke:
she is more like 280/300 :french:

Im off over to the Dark Side guys.
(No not getting black badges)

Have placed my deposit with Chris at Beaniesport to do a Megane conversion on my Clio.

R26 engine and gearbox with LSD
Will have new cambelt, water pump, coilpacks, plugs and an uprated intercooler. New driveshafts as well.
Looking to keep the aircon for now as I've got a new condenser!

Then aim to visit either RST or ED for bigger 630cc injectors and a remap.

Will all be completed by the time I hit Bedford in November.

I shall miss hanging on to every screaming rev my girl produces but ultimately I want to go faster on the straight bits so time for an upgrade.

Hope I don't regret it... only time will tell:grinning:

Im off over to the Dark Side guys.
(No not getting black badges)

Have placed my deposit with Chris at Beaniesport to do a Megane conversion on my Clio.

R26 engine and gearbox with LSD
Will have new cambelt, water pump, coilpacks, plugs and an uprated intercooler. New driveshafts as well.
Looking to keep the aircon for now as I've got a new condenser!

Then aim to visit either RST or ED for bigger 630cc injectors and a remap.

Will all be completed by the time I hit Bedford in November.

I shall miss hanging on to every screaming rev my girl produces but ultimately I want to go faster on the straight bits so time for an upgrade.

Hope I don't regret it... only time will tell:grinning:

Probably not surprising. Still equally exciting !

Thats brilliant Ben. And if its what you fancy - then go for it i say.

Kudos mate. Sounds like you've been talking / researching and have got it all nailed.

Does he have a lump / gearbox 'in stock' and ready to go......or needs to source one ?

Good times buddy. Good times indeed.........

Reactions: Big Ben
Probably not surprising. Still equally exciting !

Thats brilliant Ben. And if its what you fancy - then go for it i say.

Kudos mate. Sounds like you've been talking / researching and have got it all nailed.

Does he have a lump / gearbox 'in stock' and ready to go......or needs to source one ?

Good times buddy. Good times indeed.........

Good times ahead mate!

Needs to source one Shuv. Has a few leads I believe so I'm confident it won't be more than a couple of weeks before I hand my car over.

Will get back to doing some more trackdays next year with hopefully the big one in April with Kev and Co.

Like the idea of my old Renault catching out a few bits of more expensive machinery:wink: