Big Clio Welcome to our New National Events organiser

Thanks fellas, and a big thanks to Mike and Jase for giving me the opportunity to help out with our National Meets, its a new role both for myself and the forum, and will hopefully take some of the load off Mike and Jase when it comes to our National meets.

At the moment I'm gonna find my feet around the requirements of what YOU our forum members want to get out of our national meets and what support the hierachy of our forum want from me

So, please be patient as I work through things and hopefully together we can work towards getting much more enjoyment out of our National Events, I was there to see the issues we had at FCS this year and will endeavour to make sure we don't have anywhere near the same level of issues as the forum and its population grows

Thanks fellas, and a big thanks to Mike and Jase for giving me the opportunity to help out with our National Meets, its a new role both for myself and the forum, and will hopefully take some of the load off Mike and Jase when it comes to our National meets.

At the moment I'm gonna find my feet around the requirements of what YOU our forum members want to get out of our national meets and what support the hierachy of our forum want from me

So, please be patient as I work through things and hopefully together we can work towards getting much more enjoyment out of our National Events, I was there to see the issues we had at FCS this year and will endeavour to make sure we don't have anywhere near the same level of issues as the forum and its population grows

If there is a single car that is even 1 degree out or 1 cm too far forward, then :ban: :wink:

If there is a single car that is even 1 degree out or 1 cm too far forward, then :ban: :wink:

I'll find you some nice jam jar thick glasses and a rubber ruler for doing the measuring just incase :bounce1:

Sure you will do a great job mate lets make all the other forums envy what we have and can do at these events and I'm sure we have the members to do it as well.100+ cars next FCS:thumbup:

Nice one Mike, get onto organising 197/200Fest 2013. :smile:

Pick a pub, any pub will do, as long as it's near a hotel or campsite. :smile:

thanks for agreeing to do this mike.
will be such a weight off come show days.
if you need anything give me a shout.

Similar Thread Suggestions