big tings happening to the yellow one

well bumblebee will be handed over to fred at BTMon the 28th of this month to change the heart over to something abit stronger and just a tad faster :smile:

Omg that will be epic. U leaving the unit standard or going straight in with a stage 1 or 2?

If anyone can get that spot on Fred can, I want to send the 182 to him for iTB's but Gem keeps saying it's got enough power

What engine is that? Megane?
Sure is mate, but can u guess from what version megane????

Richandgem, I am debating on what to do, been asking about on reanultsport and megane about what is out and have turned up abit of a blank, uprated clutch for sure at the mo, any ideas????

Is it a 1.9 DCi? Lol! Ha ha! I think someone should do the conversion to make the ultimate handling diesel performnce hot hatch! Megane 170 DCi from the RS DCi.

Seriously though, that's going to be amazing! Do they kick out 230 like the normal R26 or have they got a bit more?

looking awesome mate cant wait to see the end result in my rear veiw mirror lmao

I suppose the good point about putting the Megane engine in is that there are already a wide variety of parts available for it. So is the car having the ecu from the R26R too? Or will it be a custom thing?

I suppose the good point about putting the Megane engine in is that there are already a wide variety of parts available for it. So is the car having the ecu from the R26R too? Or will it be a custom thing?

We r trying to run it off the Clio ecu, which is the same as the megane just will different firmware :smile:

Oh woody, we will see boy, time I am done the least I'm exspecting is 300bhp and aboutthe same ft/lbs of torque

Awesome! best thing about OE turbo engines is that they work! aftermarket crap is fun but no where near the reliability of an engine that was designed and tested by the manufacturer to be F/I. This may be the new craze IMO as if you nail the ECU side of things it will be supreme.

Pete