"BK11 KXX - STOLEN Renault Megane 250" MY Stolen Megs for sale

I just realised I almost went to look at buying this one.... the black badges put me off a bit but thank flip I didn't!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Lee, you should get all your other forum threads renamed by their mods so it consumes Google page one lol!!!

Send them garys crappy email and im sure they'll soon oblige...

Pretty please....

I certainly know to google a reg plate before looking at a car now!

...and the VIN number if you can get it! Did this with my car before buying and I found out it was owned by a company involved in preparing race cars in Yeovil....not sure if that was neceserily a good thing!?

Sadly its back up for sale again I know this sounds bad but I wish they would just wright the bloddy car off i dont want to see it for sale every few months...:thumb1:

I whole heartedly agree. It's a real shame to see it bouncing in between forecourts and must be even more painful for you!

If they are a dealer they are legally obliged to inform you if its a cat c/d but as a private seller only if asked (if you know)

Not far from me that, might go for a test drive.

If they are a dealer they are legally obliged to inform you if its a cat c/d but as a private seller only if asked (if you know)

Not far from me that, might go for a test drive.
Well you know what they say... drive it like it's stolen!

This is really upsetting, it's such a good-looking car too!! I would be shattered in your situation, seeing it go up for sale over the place. If it's been nicked twice and thrashed, I'm not sure how it hasn't been written off or at least listed with that explicitly mentioned? (Not sure what the laws are there, though).

How's your Mk4 going? Did it feel like an upgrade/downgrade/sidestep from your Meg?

Well you know what they say... drive it like it's stolen!

This is really upsetting, it's such a good-looking car too!! I would be shattered in your situation, seeing it go up for sale over the place. If it's been nicked twice and thrashed, I'm not sure how it hasn't been written off or at least listed with that explicitly mentioned? (Not sure what the laws are there, though).

How's your Mk4 going? Did it feel like an upgrade/downgrade/sidestep from your Meg?

thanks all it's a pain to see it keep getting sold but I bump the message more as a warning for anyone who's looking at potential buying it. It makes me sad to see it up but to be honest we have moved on now a and wouldn't want it back again anyway...

the MK4 pal i have really fallen in love with not as quick as the meg (but will be watch this space lol) but as an all round package love it it's quick handles well and the auto box is spot on the interior is the big one the mega interior is good just a little drab this time round I think they have got it right it's a very nice place to be .

I'm literally gutted. I put a deposit down for this car on Friday. I've book Aa to do an inspection next week and due to run hpi check on Monday.
I thought I'd do the standard Google search and seen this.

As it's not advertised as a CAT C/D I should get my deposit back and cancel the AA. Gutted for the guy that originally got it stolen.

I'm literally gutted. I put a deposit down for this car on Friday. I've book Aa to do an inspection next week and due to run hpi check on Monday.
I thought I'd do the standard Google search and seen this.

As it's not advertised as a CAT C/D I should get my deposit back and cancel the AA. Gutted for the guy that originally got it stolen.

Sorry to hear that mate, have you got the link to where it's advertised?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leethelips Spotted 1