Black 2007 Clio R27 F1 ***Pic heavy***

Top top work mate!! that snow foam lance is the bee's knees best thing ive ever bought cleaning wise!!

@racer2011 nah mate you will need to wash with a mitt as the foam is a pre-rinse only! Takes about an extra 5-10 minutes if you just want to foam it to get most of the crap off

Thanks Robo DB is the best :smiley: Sad thing is it takes hours to wash and polish.. and then it rains :worried:

Thanks the rest of you guys. House purchase looks to have went through and everything is still on track so I hope that I'll have a garage to do it properly :smiley:

Looking good Adam! Deep black is amazing when clean! Where did you get the foam lance btw? Anyone local supply them?

Wow makes me really want to get out and wash my car.
Its been over a month and I'm not quite sure what colour it is anymore :tongueout:

Your car is lovely and I keep looking at the pictures. Brilliant work and, my gosh, the finish is spectacular.

Thanks guys! There will be a marked improvement when I get my garage I hope!

@Alan nah I got it from Cleanyourcar I think there maybe a guy in Carryduff that does the lance+foam - bit far for you though! I work over in Carryduff so if you do get stuff from that company I can collect it and meet up if you wish? I can't remember the name of the company but its mentioned on RMS a lot

Last edited: