Black friday 2017

@Benno

Amazon have an Xbox one s 500gb for £170, unfortunately not cod ww2 edition.

What you reckon?

Very tasty little deal! Are you wanting WW2? Might be a good idea to see the price difference if you did buy it in a bundle maybe? Tesco is £48 for the game.

Reactions: Chris
Very tasty little deal! Are you wanting WW2? Might be a good idea to see the price difference if you did buy it in a bundle maybe? Tesco is £48 for the game.

Yeah good points.

Pretty cheap I think!

Is there notable diff between 500gb vs 1tb? Does it run faster or is it just how much it can store?

Yeah good points.

Pretty cheap I think!

Is there notable diff between 500gb vs 1tb? Does it run faster or is it just how much it can store?

Nah just storage. You can pick up an external HDD to plug in for extra storage if and when you need it so I wouldn't worry too much unless you're going nuts with loads of games..

Reactions: Beany and Chris
Yeah good points.

Pretty cheap I think!

Just larger storage which is handy with the amount of game space modern games take up...
I’ve got the disc for cod WW2 and it still took ages installing on the HD

Nah just storage. You can pick up an external HDD to plug in for extra storage if and when you need it so I wouldn't worry too much unless you're going nuts with loads of games..

Thanks bud.

Nah won’t be going nuts lol! It confuses me as when I had a 360 there was none of this, it was all on the disc lol.

Reactions: Benno
Thanks bud.

Nah won’t be going nuts lol! It confuses me as when I had a 360 there was none of this, it was all on the disc lol.

It's a shame really, would be nice to be able to install the game and not have to insert a disc, seems pointless considering one game takes up so much space as @Beany said, saying that I've got big games like Skyrim, GTA V and Watch Dogs 2 installed on mine plus FIFA, Assassins Creed 2, Fortnite, and WW2 all on there with space for another game at least....bring on PUBG!

Guess it's just a money spinner to stop you passing the disc round to your mates more than anything lol..

Reactions: Chris and Beany
Just larger storage which is handy with the amount of game space modern games take up...
I’ve got the disc for cod WW2 and it still took ages installing on the HD

Cheers bud.

How much space does a game take up then?

It's a shame really, would be nice to be able to install the game and not have to insert a disc, seems pointless considering one game takes up so much space as @Beany said, saying that I've got big games like Skyrim, GTA V and Watch Dogs 2 installed on mine plus FIFA, Assassins Creed 2, Fortnite, and WW2 all on there with space for another game at least....bring on PUBG!

Guess it's just a money spinner to stop you passing the disc round to your mates more than anything lol..

Is that all on a 500gb or the 1tb??

There is a way round that as a mate at work does it with his mate lol.

Cheers bud.

How much space does a game take up then?

Is that all on a 500gb or the 1tb??

There is a way round that as a mate at work does it with his mate lol.

I've got the measly 500! Plenty for me, if I want another game as it stands I decide what I'm bored of and get rid...as above though you can just grab an external HDD and plug it in, probably cheaper than the difference between the cost of the 500-1tb.

Size depends on the game, roughly 40-50gb a go off the top of my head.

I've got the measly 500! Plenty for me, if I want another game as it stands I decide what I'm bored of and get rid...as above though you can just grab an external HDD and plug it in, probably cheaper than the difference between the cost of the 500-1tb.

Size depends on the game, roughly 40-50gb a go off the top of my head.

Plenty for me then, sorted. I won’t Ben getting more than 10, at least not for them time being.

Just been looking at Xbox x but it’s fookin expensive lol!

Reactions: Beany and Benno
As @Benno said it’s roughly 40/50gb I’ve also got a couple of downloaded games that take up a copious amount of space..
It’s handy that it gives percentage counter which tells you how much you used.

Plenty for me then, sorted. I won’t Ben getting more than 10, at least not for them time being.

Just been looking at Xbox x but it’s fookin expensive lol!

Looking forward to seeing you on there! Xbox X is just glorified UHD for me...graphics are good enough for what I play...

Looking forward to seeing you on there! Xbox X is just glorified UHD for me...graphics are good enough for what I play...

Yeah I don’t have the internet speeds to support that anyway lol!

Yeah mate I’ll get you added ASAP :smile: got to try and cadge one from Vodafone first lol :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Benno
Yeah I don’t have the internet speeds to support that anyway lol!

Yeah mate I’ll get you added ASAP :smile: got to try and cadge one from Vodafone first lol :tearsofjoy:

Good luck..:tearsofjoy:

I should really change my Xbox gamertag, old FIFA clan name..:tearsofjoy:

@Chris Cod WW2 is £41.85 on Simply Games! Bit of a saving there.

£170 seems a good deal for the console mate! I have the 500gb hard drive, and although it does fill up fairly quickly, there is the option of keeping some games on the 'ready to install' list - you uninstall them from the HD, but you don't lose them.

Reactions: Beany and Benno
@Chris Cod WW2 is £41.85 on Simply Games! Bit of a saving there.

£170 seems a good deal for the console mate! I have the 500gb hard drive, and although it does fill up fairly quickly, there is the option of keeping some games on the 'ready to install' list - you uninstall them from the HD, but you don't lose them.

Oh nice.

£40 on Amazon bud :smile: still at college but will be deal hunting later on :smiley:

Reactions: Beany
The RPD Black Friday deals were to good to miss. There was some items I was wanting for the R27 for a bit of bling. I will post up pics when the parcel arrives. In the meantime you can guess what the OEM upgrades are!

Reactions: Jimmy and Micah