Blowers not working

Ever since I brought the car the blowers have only worked on number 3, now it only works on number 3 intermittently and it sounds like something is stuck in the fan also like the fan isn't working at full pace and sometimes very slowly.

Guessing this is the heater motor, anyone recommend anyone to diagnose/fix this issue I'm in Lichfield just north of B'ham!

This exact problem happened with mine...luckily the garage noticed it and sorted it for me before I took delivery.

Using Renault parts and a Renault garage it cost ~£300 to fix.

Check the connector to the heater resistor as mine was melted on 2 of the connections common fault apparently , i just scraped the plastic off them sprayed it with wd40 and its sorted if its not the case with yours im pretty sure it will be the resistor itself

Still not got round to sorting this. Was tempted to change the resistor but the noise the motor makes when it works suggests it's the heater motor. Sometimes if you hit a pothole it will work briefly but while it does it sounds like the motor is really struggling/there's something stuck in it. Anyone else had this issue?