bout to get my 200 sorted

right went to renault on sat just for a laugh really wanted a go in a 250... lol

then i find out one of my mates is a sales man there ahah result!!!! so today im gunna find out how much tere gunna give me for my car... alot i hope as on sat they offerd me 9k and he siad hes gunna get more!!! lol
he hates his boss. so hes gunna let me drive the 250 in storm grey on friday... looks really nice, gunna get offered that at 20k!!!! which i thought was amazing deal. without recaros mind :worried: but it has got the comp... and 18" funny wheels...

but then hes also totting up the price for me on a brand new 200 with cup pack and every extra. minus the tom tom cuz tis ugly. he also mentioned to me that they are gunna do an option soon on the next plate he thinks where the front bumper thing can be changed to the colour of the car... dunno how that will look.

im probs not gunna do anything till the 61 plate as i cant really afford it atm...
but i recon by then i could maybe get a 250... :smile:

but basically im here to ask does any1 have a pic of a ultra red 200??? from the fron and back...

cuz thats the colour im thinking or storm grey...

but if the 250 is any good i can imagine i will be very poor this summer! :-(

im very lucky tho 19 and im getting a test drive in a 250 :smile: :smile: :smile:

he aslo told me what the boss had to say when he found out what i was doing... felt like having a few words. my friend when to ask if it was ok for me to drive a 200 and 250 on sat he said no they wont buy one! there just being annying fob them off... then i told him to take him out to see what i already drive lol... then i got some nice treatment... really would have walked away if it wasnt a mate trying to sell it to me...

:smile:

looks like i could be gettin a good deal on the 200 tho dont know a price yet but he thinks a brand new ultra red with recaros speedlines cup chas.. pretty much everything minus the wing and satnav i could be lookin at 14k

think it could be more. but still a crackin deal. would only leave me 4k to pay... lol

:smile:

yer but i wana see a red one lol never seen one if not ill be gettina yellow. my mates trying to get me a white one but i dont wana be the same as every1 never seen a red one anywhere

Red 200 is amazing, I wish I got one in red tbh, looks so clean and fresh, i've seen 2 in the flesh and it shines like no other colour

yer but i wana see one. i gotta make my mind up by friday other wise the offer on my car wont stand...

red ones now are the cheaper ones to buy on the second hand side of things...

but do you think this will be the same i recon white will be the new cheaper one...

i think im just gunna go for it. red with speedines alough i am tempted by that pearl white now and think it could be in my best intrests to go for the 61 plate as i will be brok if i get it now

wow!!!!!!!!! sorted im getting a red 200 with cup chas...
black speedlines unless i buy the ones on here... in which case ill get white speedlines or just standerd wheels.
im gunna get the recaros i think then also gunna get gloss black front end...
and will have a miltek put on when i can...
i will get the 6 cd player and gap and the seat protection has been thrown in free. so in 2 years im gunna be writng the car off haha...

i will probs be waiting for the 61 plate due to funds...

but then im also waiting on a new pearl white demonstrator to come into stock and a storm grey as i wana see those two colours and i was told they were getting them in... :smile:

but red looks amazing with the black front and im also gunna get some black mirrors. thanks guys so much. really made my mind up i wanted it to be perfect. :smile:

ok act looking at the second one it dont look so nice i need to see in person :worried: i think white is to common but that pearl white owuld be amazing so maybe that

:smile: haha

you could take English lessons lol.

you said "gunna" 5 times in the 1st few lines

then other made up words made it unreadable.

I may sound like an old fart, but I had to stop reading the post. lol

i wish everyone would stop changing to a 200 really is making me want one ................and i WILL get one and be living in the slums but atleast i'll have a 200:smile:

Does your mate work at the renault in aylesbury? Cant believe you only got your car like 3 months ago and already wanna change lol! Calm down boy lol! If you do get it i bet you change again within a year!

Yer he does... He's more a friend of my mates but he got talking and had my mate with me so got a brill deal...

And my English is fine you old fart I'm just doing all this on my phone whilst working lol not easy. Really in a dialema on colour am swaying towards White. I would keep my car if it was a smart thing to do but I do 2k a month driving easy and need A warrenty not all that is 197 driven but most is. Is the mpg better on a 200?

I would love anouther red one when I think bout things but can't order something I ain't seen in the flesh. Ly is a deff no no White with black roof would be fun

Yer he does... He's more a friend of my mates but he got talking and had my mate with me so got a brill deal...

And my English is fine you old fart I'm just doing all this on my phone whilst working lol not easy. Really in a dialema on colour am swaying towards White. I would keep my car if it was a smart thing to do but I do 2k a month driving easy and need A warrenty not all that is 197 driven but most is. Is the mpg better on a 200?

I would love anouther red one when I think bout things but can't order something I ain't seen in the flesh. Ly is a deff no no White with black roof would be fun

I've owned an R27 and now have 200. My advice is if you can afford it buy it. There is a big difference between the two. With the 200 you won't feel the need to mod it as the suspension is really tight, the steering feels more responsive, the gearbox is slicker and not as clunky and the power delivery is much better.

Economy is better aswell and the improved gearing is nicer for longer trips. The interior is nicer and the built quality is better and much more solid.

Need I say more??

Red and white seem to be the most popular colour for the 200s. Both will look good with black wheels and black roof.

i was waiting on you to say green lol...

i havent seen a red one at all. its really odd all i see is white and yellow which makes me think ill be the only red one local to where i am for some time. but then im also thinking people will not notice the difference between what i had and the 200...

ill see what they say today on the phone. deffo going for the 60 plate...

unless i get megga deal in a 10 plate