Brakes locking

Just curious as to whether anyone else has had this before, which im sure someone probably has lol.

Sometimes when im pulling my 200 off the drive (slight slope) theres a slight or sometimes loud bang/clunk coming from the brakes as if they are stuck and being freed under the force from me reversing.

Anyone else had this?

Rear brakes seizing.

Look on your rear discs and you'll probably have little black lines on them where the pads have been stuck over night... Happens with mine if the pads/discs have been wet and I've put the handbrake on. You might also find it happens if you've been for a spirited drive once things get hot, you put the handbrake on and it all sticks together. Luckily our driveway is flat and so I always leave the car parked in gear with no handbrake to let things cool off if I've been for a blast.

Rear brakes seizing.

Look on your rear discs and you'll probably have little black lines on them where the pads have been stuck over night... Happens with mine if the pads/discs have been wet and I've put the handbrake on. You might also find it happens if you've been for a spirited drive once things get hot, you put the handbrake on and it all sticks together. Luckily our driveway is flat and so I always leave the car parked in gear with no handbrake to let things cool off if I've been for a blast.

ahh yer thought it would be something like that, cheers.

Would you recommend leaving it parked in gear if im on a flat surface rather than the handbrake then to avoid unnecessary wear/damage if any...?

Mine as done this from day 1.like you say leave in gear handbrake of
Jobs a good un