Brakes Not Great

GW 200 brakes seem a little spongy to be honest, is there a particular order for bleeding the brakes or even a how to guide i have bled brakes before but on older cars was just wondering if theres a particular order want to get them done before Friday when i put her on the track.

And would there be any difficulty doing them myself?

Last edited:
I don't remember there being a set order but wait for someone else to confirm.

Really not difficult to do yourself, same as any other car

Under warranty?

I wouldnt advise bleeding brakes without a brake bleeding kit / suction kit

+ if you do have an underlying issue then track day is a bit of a brave move..

GW 200 brakes seem a little spongy to be honest, is there a particular order for bleeding the breaks or even a how to guide i have bled brakes before but on older cars was just wondering if theres a particular order want to get them done before Friday when i put her on the track.

And would there be any difficulty doing them myself?

my car is not that old lol!!!:chair:

Last edited:
I would say so mate, not worth getting your hands dirty when you have the perks of warranty!! Plus they have the gear....

Cannit just a quick one would this be done free under warranty if i rang them and said im concerned. also no domestic she just likes to butt in after all shes a woman with an older clio like i said 172 cup lol lol

Think you'll have to phone up and ask, every dealer is different. It is part of the service schedule though (4 years) so don't be suprised if they won't bleed them.

I'd be more tempted to just say the brakes feel soft and get it booked in for that, more likely to get them bled by saying that.

Yep as Ben said if you say that you have a soft pedal and they are unable to find anything then my reply would be do you think there is air in the system as its worse sometimes and if they havent already bled them for you by then then i'd be surprised if they let you leave without doing it for you....