Brakes wont bleed?

So today I set out to install a set of hel braided lines on my 197.

Starting off at the rear (passenger side) I replaced the line no problem, if you've done this you know the line is actually underneath the car. Basically I was bleeding the brake afterwards and after a while a large amount of air was coming through with the fluid, I though this was just from where i put the new line in at first, but the air wouldn't stop coming through and i lost all pedal pressure. I ran nearly all of my bottle through and still the same problem. Changed the hose back to the standard one and still the same issue.

I'm now stuck for ideas as to what it could be, i've bled from the bleeder valve and from the line where it connects to the caliper- oh and i did not let the master cylinder run dry either.

Any help greatly appreciated, has anyone had this problem before?

have you tried the 2 man system?

open bleed nipple - no more than say 1/2 turn - get someone to push pedal down - nip up bleed nipple - let pedal up and continue until clear of air

sometimes if the nipple is open to far it can actually pull in air

ie lock off the nipple everytime before letting the pedal up

When I fitted new calipers and lines I used an ezibleed to get 90% of the air out and then finished with the 2 person pressure bleed method.

Sorted it now, i was bleeding it on a slope so the fluid wouldn't flow through the master cylinder (silly mistake lol) thanks for your help