Brembo pins stuck!!!

Found out recently that I needed new front discs and pads so went to change them myself. Bought some new pins as I know they seize and would more than likely need cutting out. Tried knocking them out first but I knew it was a long shot and it didn't work so out come the grinder. Cut them both on one side and the smaller end of the pin just fell out. The larger end however is still seized in solid and no matter what I try I cannot knock it out. Any help would be appreciated as I really don't want to have to buy a new caliper. Not even looked at the other side yet.

There are quite a few threads on here explaining the ins and outs of this issue [MENTION=31608]Winnie[/MENTION] . I have not had this issue yet but iirc there are some new design pins by Pinkie ? That cure this issue if you fit his pins and not standard ones. Good luck

As said above, mine were siezed in one caliper. I just soaked them with wd40, Then used a punch and a decent lump hammer. It took a few hard hits but they come out in the end. If you refit standard pins make sure you use copper grease on the ends of the pins. Hope this helps

Will try again tomorrow. If they still wont come out is there somewhere I can take them to get them taken out properly without causing damage to the caliper?

I'm not sure. Before you have another go tomorrow soak the pins about a hour or so before and again just before you do it, and hopefully you should be fine.

The only way I got stuck pins out was lots of heat from the blow torch and I mean lots of heat then a pair of mole grips locked on the pins and wiggle wiggle wiggle

And it will take alot of heat that a blow torch cant give unlike a oxy propane gas axe , so the heat wont go into the pin much but it will be HOT.
as stated in other posts the aluminium will expand really quickly ,

Managed to get them out using a blowtorch with blue flame. Once they were hot the pins seemed to come out with ease. Had to order a set of new seals though