Britains Got Talent

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Who you liking for the finals then?

Gotta be the shadow ones tbh, but Jack Carroll....what a legend!

:uk:

Agree with both of you... However, as good as Attraction are the programme is called "BRITAINS got talent" and not Hungarys got talent.. The clue is in the title..

Jack Carrol to win

Agree with both of you... However, as good as Attraction are the programme is called "BRITAINS got talent" and not Hungarys got talent.. The clue is in the title..

Jack Carrol to win

LOL, you speak the truth indeed :smile:

Here is Jack Carroll 2 years ago....what a legend:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QQaTxZoJPM[/YOUTUBE]

As long as the Scottish kid who can't actually sing doesnt win I don't care, sick of this program tbh as it's just a popularity contest rather than who's actually got some talent.

Don't watch it as i hate all that crap but the wife and kids do, saw the shadow lot in the auditions and tbh i'd have paid to watch that! i agree there not British but don't see why that should matter.

the Jack kid is a LUFC fan so i hope he wins on that reason. tbf people with disabilities are usually like that. its a tough childhood and you either sink or swim. People would have took the Pi$$ and he would have took it more to make them look stupid.

cannot say that you will upset the minority!!!!! they rule this country :eek:

some egg-cellent acts i have heard were on the show....:001_rolleyes:

wonder when a british act will win "hungarys got talent" :jumpon:

Similar Thread Suggestions