Brush?

....I've got a pressure wash and snow foam lance. I find that I get a nice foam, but it doesn't really get dirt off even if I leave it for a while....seems to me if I put the foam on and then use a mit in the traditional way to agitate the foam it would help....will try this out on Thursday......however, was thinking about gatting a brush attachment for the pressure wash? or is this a big no from a scratching point of view...or is there brushes out there which are soft enough to do the job without harming the paint?

In short - no, don't get a brush, you WILL scratch your clearcoat!

Which foam are you using? Most of them look good but don't clean for shit

...supafoam or something...got it with my washer and lance. The foam does dissolve the dirt a bit. I was expecting it to pull the dirt of with a rinse...not to get the car clean, but just to get the majority off. So next wash I will try using a mit to take advantage of the soap and wipe it off rather than rinsing (?). Though, if I use a clean bucket of water to rinse the mit bewtween wipes this might work.....trial and error??

I gave up on snow foam when I realised it was mostly a bit of a gimmick. Lots of fun though! There are no miracle products when it comes to car detailing sadly. My advice would be to snowfoam if you fancy a laugh, rinse off and then just wash the car as usual with 2 bucket method.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate Detailing 12
james_h Detailing 10
Roy Detailing 37