BSB 2018

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by LOCKE, Jan 31, 2018.

1. LOCKE

LOCKE Paid Member

Glasgow
    RB 182 Cup/LY 197 R27
    So who follows the BSB Championship? Who's your money on this season? Can Brookes beat Byrne?

2. STODGY

STODGY Paid Member

200 Rs CUP
    i love my bikes and i have got one but i never seem to watch much bike racing on tv. apart from the TT

3. ///M

///M Gold Member

R27, ///M CS, Exige V6
    After how last year ended up and his absolute heroics getting his dad and mate to lift him onto the grid to congratulate Shakey, I'd really like Leon to do it this year. He deserves it.

Depends on Shakey's early form though, if he looks good again, the sensible money would have to go with him.

4. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Worthing
    2006 clio197
    There’s a couple of the younger guys now that could if consistent challenge but Brooke’s and Byrne are strong.attended a Q&A with shakey in between races in the vip area at brands a couple of years back, really nice guy

5. LOCKE

LOCKE Paid Member

Glasgow
    RB 182 Cup/LY 197 R27
    I know Leon is a very talented rider but I can't get it out my head that he bought his way in for some reason.

6. LOCKE

LOCKE Paid Member

Glasgow
    RB 182 Cup/LY 197 R27
    Met Shakey up at Knockhill when PBM were testing and a great chat with him. So down to earth and really nice guy.

7. R11HOY

R11HOY Paid Member

Conlig County Down Northern Ireland
    Renaultsport Clio 197 (2008)
    Haslam this has got to be his year....................

8. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Worthing
    2006 clio197
    Not a chance...last year was his and it went tits up he won’t get that close again,but I do like him he’s a top rider but he ain’t got the killer instinct like Byrne and brookes

9. R11HOY

R11HOY Paid Member

Conlig County Down Northern Ireland
    Renaultsport Clio 197 (2008)
    Partly agree it was his last year and unfortunately it went wrong.....................however I believe/hope that this will make him more determined this year. Good luck to the lad but again have to agree Bryne and Brookes are at the top of their game.