Buckets with seatbelts

Jack Maxwell

Paid Member
Got a sparco EVO QRT on order. Have some pure motorsport side mounts already.

What have people used for buckles to use standard seat belts?

Also got 3.3ohm resistors for the airbags. Anyone clarify where I need to pin them (coming from recaro CS)

I’ve got mine setup like this with a harness eye bolt so I can clip the harness on when I need it. I’ve also got large square washers on the back to add extra strength.IMG_3916.jpeg

I’ve got mine setup like this with a harness eye bolt so I can clip the harness on when I need it. I’ve also got large square washers on the back to add extra strength.View attachment 154095

I was thinking of doing the same as this for the buckle. What length is the seat belt buckle you got?

Going to mount the harness eye bolt on the chassis further back to get the proper length/angles I think.

It’s just the buckle of the standard seat that just happens to fit useing a hole on the puretrack seat mounts. I also have a sparco Rev with generic side mounts so I drilled a hole to make them fit. Idea came from seeing how the r26r is setup.
IMG_3513.pngIMG_3512.png

It’s just the buckle of the standard seat that just happens to fit useing a hole on the puretrack seat mounts. I also have a sparco Rev with generic side mounts so I drilled a hole to make them fit. Idea came from seeing how the r26r is setup.
View attachment 154101View attachment 154102
Did you some from standard seats?

Think the recaro ones are different from standard buckles?

The R26 does look like a neat set up