Cadwell and bedford track pics

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Some of you may no or some of you may not, i bent a valve 3 months ago. I had them replaced with uprated catcam valves and catcam springs, i picked the car up ready by the skin of its teeth saturday morning, had to quickly get it MOT'd and taxed the same morning. Was an a struggle to get it ready but the guys did a great job and got it to me on time! Happy days!

So i set straight off for bedford, didnt even have the time to wash it. I had cadwell the day after which is my favorite track so bedford was all about just using the car and not trying to thrash its guts as it had just finished being rebuilt at half 6 in the eve on friday lol!! I didnt want to risk breaking it again.

Cadwell was unreal, in the 2nd half of the day i was outdoing caterams and pi55ed off a porche who decided because he couldnt out accelerate me he would let me back on my line, so i then slowed down a bit and blocked him for a lap lol! :bat: Only thing that let me down is both days is my disks are warped, (new ones ordered today) and have a flat spot in the map, so boh of those will be sorted very soon, other wise it drove amazing both days and am very happy with it :smile:

So here are some pics from both days!

XSP_0391.jpg

XSP_0407.jpg

XSP_0067.jpg

XSP_0066.jpg

XSP_0039.jpg

XSP_0023.jpg

XSP_0626.jpg

XSP_0576.jpg

XSP_0575.jpg

XSP_0551.jpg

XSP_0550.jpg

XSP_0128.jpg

XSP_0126.jpg

XSP_0061.jpg

XSP_0060.jpg

XSP_0015.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

Looking good mate and bet you're well chuffed to have her back. Cant wait to go out in it again although saying that you prob won't let me after last time.. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good mate and bet you're well chuffed to have her back. Cant wait to go out in it again although saying that you prob won't let me after last time.. Haha

haha!! I just wont listen to you when you try to get me to egg on a GTR lol!!

Looking good, do you take any video at all?

/edit , durrr I see not

Last edited: