caliper paint

Can anyone suggest a good callipers paint to use, Ive seen a few on ebay but dunno if I trust them. It will need to be brush on stuff. So any ideas on good makes.
Cheers

From £15 - £17, I've used the halfords one before n found it be very thin, in the kit you get a cleaner brush and pre mixed paint

110483687105 that's the eBay number

Etech stuff is ok, just spend some time on the preparation first. The better your prep', the better the finish will be.

What about Hammerite(however you spell it)????

Roy not sure how true it is but someone posted that hammerite can set on fire if they get to hot. I only found this out after i got a tin to touch up mine. Anyway apart from the red not quite the same shade as red already on them they havent set on fire yet. Wouldnt trust painting the whole thing in hammerite though.

Have used the Halfrauds one twice. Found it to be very runny to apply but then it goes off very quick so can become sticky, quite strange really. If adept and fairly quick it does give a good finish and is very durable. You will have to ditch the brushes though cause nothing gets them clean after.