Caliper Refurb - Opinions?

Hi guys,

Currently stripping all of my calipers to give them a service, replace all seals etc.

During this time I'm going to get them painted by a local bodyshop. They have done calipers before and have seen photos of there work. R8 calipers and a few Range Rovers.

I asked them about Brembo decals being put on after the paint, and they advised they just add stickers on top with no lacquer to seal them, they have advised this will suffice.

As a keen detailer, I use Bilberry, Iron-X and other products and don't want the decals being distorted or removed after just a few weeks.

Question is, perhaps to people who have refurbed there's already, should I advise them to lacquer over the top of my decals . . . .

Cheers

If it was me id want them lacquered over, any brembo decals i have tried haven't been very sticky at all and really required the lacquer or maybe im just buying the wrong ones

Mine are just stick on decals on top of the paint and they havnt distored or came away for a good 6 months. I think you should be fine mate

I've got two black Brembo stickers/decals whatever you want to call them spare. PM me your address if you want them and I'll send them over.