Can you get a cup front splitter for the 200

T

TheRedEyeJedi

My dealer has informed me that the 197 cup splitter doesnt fit the 200....anyone know if there is another option avaliable?

Nop will not fit, the 200 has a totally different front end shape.

There are none that are available that I am aware of yet.

Nop will not fit, the 200 has a totally different front end shape.

There are none that are available that I am aware of yet.

Thats a shame - I really wated it ..... seems stupid that they havnt made one to fit the 200.

we will be peeps, just not immediately, we have got alot on and will continue to develop the range for the 200, we have a lot of orders to complete and now getting ready for Ford Fair show in August, along with other motorsport work too. I am sorting a 197 splitter to use and then modify to fit and then will mould from our pattern and produce to suit the 200 :smile:

we will be peeps, just not immediately, we have got alot on and will continue to develop the range for the 200, we have a lot of orders to complete and now getting ready for Ford Fair show in August, along with other motorsport work too. I am sorting a 197 splitter to use and then modify to fit and then will mould from our pattern and produce to suit the 200 :smile:

sounds good - get us pics when its done and I may give you some cash

at least you know its on the cards and the fact we have our own 200 means nothing is going to go untouched lol.