car pictures

Fantastic photos paddy can you buy it as a poster ?????

No idea. Though was thinking of taking a copy of my favourite on a memory stick to a photo print place and seeing what they could do. They look to be quite high resolution and water mark free so they should be able to do something.

Let me know how you get on mate

Finally got round to doing something with this. I basically saved my favourite pics that I though would look good together, uploaded them to snapfish then took the prints and a cheap frame to a local picture framer. Cost about £50 total. I think I looks great, just need to get it on the wall now. The big photos are A4 size.

IMAG0086.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pic.

Finally got round to doing something with this. I basically saved my favourite pics that I though would look good together, uploaded them to snapfish then took the prints and a cheap frame to a local picture framer. Cost about £50 total. I think I looks great, just need to get it on the wall now. The big photos are A4 size.

IMAG0086.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pic.

Cracking idea, excellent results and original! Tempted to copy you. My office walls are rather bare.

Thanks for the comments folks.

Cracking idea, excellent results and original! Tempted to copy you. My office walls are rather bare.

Its soooooooooo easy to do and there are some cracking photos on there. I wanted a very specific colour palate which restricted my choice a bit but every photos a potential poster.