Centre dash panel / stereo surround

Hi guys
the panel in centre of dash that surrounds stereo, card reader, start button in my car has some marks and I'm wanting to sort.
have any of you guys had same issue and if so what did you do? I was thinking of maybe wrapping or dipping. Could it be painted? Has anyone had theirs painted and if so what was paint code if colour matched?
I have called a renault breaker who told me it's common for this panel to be worn / marked and they said all ones they had were same as mine.
i was thinking of maybe doing all dash trim gloss black. If I could find a good replacement maybe just a swap.
the panel fitted to my car is same as one shown in attached image.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 53
These are a painted item from the factory, mine had a lot of staining from what I can only assume was a horrid dash cleaner of some description by the previous owner. I actually removed my panel and dash trims and used a paint compound on them to good success, only a few marks on the main panel remain in which i'll get sorted at a later date.

You could wrap or have the items dipped, or you could paint them, really up to you! Can't help on the colour code though unfortunately, but you could a close match from a shop and do all the trims to give them a freshen up.

I've seen a couple where people have wrapped the center console and dash strips in carbon fiber - always thought that looked pretty nice :smile:

Yeah plenty examples on here on interiors, gotta do the search and you'll several cool options, I've had mine wrapped in a colour matching modern finish and boy does it upgrade the insides. Yummy.

I had mines painted, but it's scratched again on the wife's side of the car.

il wrap them if I had to do them again, more resistant to scratches.

just use a 3m wrap as the quality and texture on that is awesome

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk