Centre silencer is going tomorrow!

After my car being fixed last week, I am getting my brother to take my car to pipecraft in basildon to get the centre silencer off! Can't wait to hear what it sounds like, and I wont till sunday as I am on holiday haha

Normally £30, would like to see if there is any lose before and after, to see how the land lays for a remap. There is a few fellas at work interested as well, you want a slot if I arrange anything?

Getting mine done soon, getting it on a rolling road first then dump the centre then remap :smile:

Ah nice! I went for the RS Tuner remap on mine but since the car has been fixed my brother said the car feels a lot more powerful! Cant wait to drive it when i get home! I have the RS itch!!!

Normally £30, would like to see if there is any lose before and after, to see how the land lays for a remap. There is a few fellas at work interested as well, you want a slot if I arrange anything?

Yes please!

You'll be able to hear my exhaust as well and see if you like it.

Looking to get mine down as well.

What is the sound increase like and did it create a flat spot at all ?

It sounds like an animal! It isnt that noticable if you are driving normally, however if you give it some... :jase::jase::jase:

There is a flat spot in-between 2-3k RPM but that's if you just plant your foot...

It sounds like an animal! It isnt that noticable if you are driving normally, however if you give it some... :jase::jase::jase:

There is a flat spot in-between 2-3k RPM but that's if you just plant your foot...

VERY TRUE!

I cant describe how i loved that sound! pops and bangs like a mofo!

In Johannesburg, South-Africa where i live the air is to thin and that flatspot is huge between 2-3k rpm, also ohowever only when you just plant it.