Cheapest place for tyres

Where does everyone go? Probably going to get either continental sport contact 3s or michelin pilot exaltos

Thanks Marie, doesn't seem to work anymore :worried:

Kwik fit are offering the michelins at the same price as continentals everywhere else which is tempting but at the same time I don't want the monkeys near my car!

Thanks Marie, doesn't seem to work anymore :worried:

Kwik fit are offering the michelins at the same price as continentals everywhere else which is tempting but at the same time I don't want the monkeys near my car!

Take the wheels only down there (a friend may be required to help with transport :wink: ), then they can't touch the car.

My bosses dad owns the oldest independent tyre retailer in the uk, Hawleys Tyres.

Tyres at very low prices for me. LOL

Last edited:
I've found it cheapest to shop around among online places and get them delivered to the door and pay a local tyre fitter to fit them.

I'd second Camskill, I've used black circles before too who are also very good. Got my Hankook v12s off camskill for like £58, bargain :thumbup:

not being funny but have you tried ebay? Got my Vredesteins off there and they were around £15 cheaper per wheel, even taking delivery into consideration.

I've found it cheapest to shop around among online places and get them delivered to the door and pay a local tyre fitter to fit them.

This is what I do.

Local powdercoater does a set of 4 for £10 :wink: + they do alloys day in day out so know what they are doing.