chilled liquid yellow

thought i'd chuck my festive two penneth in, it's been a bit chilly round here for the last week, i've left the clio locked up it's rubbish/ no fun at all there's that little friction between it and the inch and a half solid ice on the roads round here.In comparison the mini it's an absolute hoot when the weather is like this you can happily do a 180 without bothering any road users.

anwat whilst i'm submitting on of my rare threads here's a quick tip if especially with the weather like it as.

If you can get tour hands on the big electrical cabel tie's they use for armoured cable they make brilliant "chains" when the roads are snowed/ iced up.
you just thread them through and make sure the connector lock is pulled tight where the tyre tread is, it takes about 6 to 8 per front wheel let a bit of air out and they are like having off road tyres. the only problem is when it gets back to the tarmac you will have to take hem off again as they may damage your continentals. for what it's worth just chuck a handfull in the boot with the jack they may help you one day, and then you can thank me

Attachments

• 103_1760.jpg
    103_1760.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Looking frosty!

Lol at the cable tie snow chains! Never thought of that but I cant see it being very durable! It could be useful as the weather forecast is looking ominous for the back end of this week too!