Chinese Grand prix this weekend

I will be doing the same so I can watch it when I get back! Hopefully it will be good! Especially it the big teams mess up Qualy again and have to fight their way through from the back!

I just watched a replay of that on the red button! Its a pretty catastrophic failure isn't it? Could have been very serious in one of the fast bends when under load! Yet another Red Bull/Rosso failure! They would be clear leaders if they could build a car properly!

From this what I saw of this mornings performance (10mins) Hamilton is looking back on form, Im personally hoping for a McLaren 1-2 but that is what everyone should hope for :wink: - they are British drivers for a British team, and they are good at it lol that doesn't normally happen within any sport!

Anyone watch it ?

I thought it was the best race yet, and not because Mclaren won, the driving and strategy was superb!

I got the highlights when I came back from the Nationals - it was a great race (well the first 20 laps, from what I can work out the rest was pretty dull!) Well I dint get the quali quite right but I prefer a mclaren 1-2 in the actual race! I enjoyed Hamiltons various fights again! He is getting himself a reputation and I like it!

I got the highlights when I came back from the Nationals - it was a great race (well the first 20 laps, from what I can work out the rest was pretty dull!) Well I dint get the quali quite right but I prefer a mclaren 1-2 in the actual race! I enjoyed Hamiltons various fights again! He is getting himself a reputation and I like it!

I'm not a Mclaren fan and definetly not one of Hamilton as i dislike his manners but after seeing him in the first races this season i'm convinced he is the best F1 has to offer. Great to have such talents in our 'modern' era.