christmas wishes 2010

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
well all the best for christmas and the new year :thumbup1:

and i for one am looking forward to 2011 after the 2010 i have had

:bat:

ill second that bud, iv had 2 road accidents in the past 3 months, not been a great year atall, onward and upward tho

Yeah Craig and Si I hope your years are better in 2011 too!

I haven't had a great one, but things could be looking up, hopefully it will be the same for all of us! :smile:

hopefully 2011 will be the year I buy a house!! hope everyone has a great new year too

Lol me too actually! Struggling to make my mind up what I want to do though - either buy somewhere nice, or buy a project to do up and make some £££ on!

2010 has been a really been a ****e year for me, At least i bought a clio 197 and my family are all healthy,

All the best for 2011 everyone!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to every one hope you all have a good 2011

Few Special Thanks

Firstly to Chris, James, Sarah & Si for organising the RenaultSport National Meet, an amazing meet and and massive turn out never seen as Many R.S.s in one place true an amazing sight, looking forward to next years event :smiley:

Thanks also to Sarah for looking after me at the FCS since I was billy no mates in the afternoon was good to spend some time with others I haven been able to at past meets :smile:

The usual thanks goes out to our Yorkshire leader Si, even with the though year you’ve had you still managed to sort us out with some good meets and hopefully we have help you a little get through what has been a bit of a crap year for you and didnt deserve any of whats happened at all so heres to 2011 its a new start and you know where all your friends are matey should you need anyone :smile:

Big thanks to Simon who gave me a ride round in the V6 round Olivers Mount truly great car will remember that for ages :smiley:

New to out little Yorkshire gang is Paul and Emma its been an absolute pleasure to meet you both enjoyed getting to know you both and hanging out with you both at meets, cars not too bad either :tongueout: lol, hope we see more of you in the future.

And a big welcome back to the R.S. fold is Marie after a few years away its great to have you back, ive enjoyed meeting up with you as im sure everyone else has that you’ve met so far here’s to 2011 and more great times

Big thanks to Kath for the Xmas due last Saturday in leeds very nice place and nice food good choice and to Stanners for suggesting another one at the Red Kite :smile:

Daz at Renault Ponte has been a great help too :smile: with my car and helping getting parts for my mates. cheers matey :smile:

And also thanks to the rest of the Yorkshire Gang and adopted family Phil & Jo, Danny, James & Emma, Daz, Will, Stanners, Martin, Lee Matt & Carly, Chris B wouldn't be the same without you guys around :smile:

Ive had a great year and its thanks to the guys and gals above that have made it so hope for more in the future

Sorry if ive missed someone off but I wish you all the best and hope to see you all soon

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to every one hope you all have a good 2011

Few Special Thanks

Firstly to Chris, James, Sarah & Si for organising the RenaultSport National Meet, an amazing meet and and massive turn out never seen as Many R.S.s in one place true an amazing sight, looking forward to next years event :smiley:

Thanks also to Sarah for looking after me at the FCS since I was billy no mates in the afternoon was good to spend some time with others I haven been able to at past meets :smile:

The usual thanks goes out to our Yorkshire leader Si, even with the though year you’ve had you still managed to sort us out with some good meets and hopefully we have help you a little get through what has been a big of a crap year for you and didnt deserve any of whats happened at all so heres to 2011 its a new start and you know where all your friends are matey should you need anyone :smile:

Big thanks to Simon who gave me a ride round in the V6 round Olivers Mount truly great car will remember that for ages :smiley:

New to out little Yorkshire gang is Paul and Emma its been an absolute pleasure to meet you both enjoyed getting to know you both and hanging out with you both at meets, cars not too bad either :tongueout: lol, hope we see more of you in the future.

And a big welcome back to the R.S. fold is Marie after a few years away its great to have you back, ive enjoyed meeting up with you as im sure everyone else has that you’ve met so far here’s to 2011 and more great times

Big thanks to Kath for the Xmas due last Saturday in leeds very nice place and nice food good choice

Daz at Renault Ponte as been a great help too :smile: with my car and helping getting parts for my mates. cheers matey :smile:

And also thanks to the rest of the Yorkshire Gang and adopted family Phil & Jo, Danny, James & Emma, Daz, Will, Stanners, Martin, Lee

thanks gaz :thumbup1:

and yes it has been a great help :hug:

Thanks Gaz! I had this thought earlier, I didn't actually know any of you guys at the start of 2010! It wasn't until the Swissvax meet that we were all introduced! Has certainly been a good year in that respect though! Has kept me sane(ish) lol!

No problems, praise due where praise is due in my books, youve all gave me a great year after a string of really bad years with so called friends making my life hell and family passing away it was good to finally get a year to enjoy and help out others :smile: Hope i see you all Wednesday night for the final meet of the year :smile:

I really hope so :smiley: cant wait to get this pants weather out the way will hopefully get my car booked in after xmas for the hubs stripping down see if that does owt unless i find a year old FF 200 at just the right price to swap for :wink:

Last edited: