Civic Type R 2015 - Anyone Else Interested How This Will End Up?

I'm intrigued on the new ctr...will be interesting if the find a way to make the turbo charged engine rev to 9000. And kick like the old vtecs. I love the noise of the old ones screaming through vtec on their way to the redline.

I'm intrigued on the new ctr...will be interesting if the find a way to make the turbo charged engine rev to 9000. And kick like the old vtecs. I love the noise of the old ones screaming through vtec on their way to the redline.

sorry cannot see them doing this as it would be expensive to get a turbo to work correctly at 9k revs on a "normal" car engine (I know maclaren do it on the mp4-12 but that's not a normal car) unless you were chasing stupid hp figures
which Honda wont be doing...

Last edited:
sorry cannot see them doing this as it would be expensive to get a turbo to work correctly at 9k revs on a "normal" car engine (I know maclaren do it on the mp4-12 but that's not a normal car) unless you were chasing stupid hp figures
which Honda wont be doing...

I know it's not very likely but I can dream haha

Wow, those new pics actually look awesome. They need to keep that rear wing. Imagine what it'll look like at night.

Am I the only one getting huge hints of Nissan GTR from it though? The front arch vent, sideskirts and rear exhausts are all very Nismo.

Just imagine that in Mugen orange?! Could it look any more aggressive?
I am a fan. 2015 also means I could choose from that, maybe a facelift Clio, or Meg?

2014 Civic Type R

Rear end looks amost 'devilish'

Honda-Civic_Type_R_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Maybe im quick of the mark here but i think it looks flipping awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks amazing !

I'm not keen on the quad exhaust though.
I think I'd prefer the mugen style twin exhaust that's on the current Type R.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Adam_C Other Marques 22
X Other Marques 24
930Tech Other Marques 27
BEEFTEC Gallery 8
B Gallery 17