cleaned car using kartcher jet wash

just cleaned my car using the kartcher jet wash system that has the Lance, brush and soaker, it came out beautiful, used turtle wax wash and shine, couldn't buff it today as it's now dark, I'm going to go out tomorrow and polish it to a mirror finish but for now it looks brilliant, can't value the jet wash enough, I know alot of people on here use the two bucket system and rightly so but I have very limited time to clean my car unfortunately at the moment so the first time I ever have managed to clean my car myself and it is looking like a clio should, clean and mean!!

just cleaned my car using the kartcher jet wash system that has the Lance, brush and soaker, it came out beautiful, used turtle wax wash and shine, couldn't buff it today as it's now dark, I'm going to go out tomorrow and polish it to a mirror finish but for now it looks brilliant, can't value the jet wash enough, I know alot of people on here use the two bucket system and rightly so but I have very limited time to clean my car unfortunately at the moment so the first time I ever have managed to clean my car myself and it is looking like a clio should, clean and mean!!

Get some pics up mate! I'd avoid the brush though (it may scratch your paint), and consider an after market lance and some decent snow foam. If your car's not garaged, and fully decontaminated, be cautious of any particles which may have landed overnight, as again, they might scratch your paint when you polish it.

[MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION] you try cleaning a car in under 15 minuits with anything other then a kartcher and a brush! haha leave my swirly paint be! im getting it profesionally cleaned and sealed in the summer where i will have more time to keep the paint work purfect but until then i have to do what i have to do!

on a side note i cleaned, smoothed out and mirror polished the inside of my throttle body today! made a massive difference! =D

Only banter mate chill.

My grandad will only use a brush on his car, I nag him everytime but hes not bothered lol.

Last edited: