Click noise after releasing clutch

I've heard this too, I asked about this when I took the 200 in for its first oil change. Apparently its normal.

I also get this noise. Renault have assured me the other day it is nothing to worry about and is more audible on some cars than others. It puzzled me to begin with too.

my 200 has developed this clicking clutch in the past week or so. Its really annoying!

Has no one had this fixed by Renault?

I could understand the line that they all do it if mine had done it from new but its just developed it.

Both my MK3 Clio's have had this. It's a spring that can be lubricated so it goes away. The dealer should do it under warranty.

there is also a switch on the clutch pedal for the push button start - it will start if the clutch pedal is depressed instead of the brake pedal - the click could be from this switch

When mine is hot and I have been giving a bit of 'stick' I get a noise when changing gear at high revs. Just looked on youtube at a video and people have said it's normal. Something to do with the gearbox or clutch. Renault make some strange noises! Lol! My clutch pedal feels loose, and clunks if you depress it slightly off going straight down with it.