Clio 197 Red

is it me or is there no pic, ? ^^^^^

edit **

(due to weather no photos :worried: )

att to me, please read threads carefully lol, :tongue_smilie:

Last edited:
How do you rate the R888s on the 197?

I've been tempted with that choice before, just cant find the courage to put that much cash down.

nice pictures, car is great with the r888's on, are you using them for everyday driving or just for the trackdays? I was wondering if these will last at least a season ( spring - summer - autumn ) on everyday driving ??? are they much louder than continentals ??

nice pictures, car is great with the r888's on, are you using them for everyday driving or just for the trackdays? I was wondering if these will last at least a season ( spring - summer - autumn ) on everyday driving ??? are they much louder than continentals ??

I've bought the car on 888's from a friend of mine, Continentals are in garare, from August till November i used only 888 for everyday&track, even in rain :smiley: - can't compare with loudness exactly. Next season will start from 888 (their life is very short), then go for Conti's.

Gorgeous pic mate, now thats what you call a proper winter, not the rubbish we get over here! I really like the colour coded door handles - quite a nice touch!

awesome photos. could have done with these for the calendar. :worried:
love the colour coded handles, were they hard to do.?

jase
To take-off the handles from inside the door - took about 40 minuts for both doors, rather ok.

Not 100%. Real is X197TP 199 (199 stands for Moscow region)

cool to have 197 in the plate though.
nearly as cool as me having it in my birthday...
.7.1972... 19th 7th month 1972...
sad i know...;/

One can get these for free!8):biggrin:
Grrr, can I post pic of my 197 made by unruly here? (don't want to start new topic with only 1 pic)

And yeah, these are indeed great shots pal!

Last edited: