clio 2010 - 20th anniversary ???

Not a rumor...

All clios will have a 20th anniversary edition with certain exclusives like leather interior (dash too),some 20th anniversary badges and anthracite details on the dash etc.

The 200 will only come out in white with black roof and anthrachite mirrors.

Here a link from a Greek site http://www.autofree.gr/details.php?id=4738

Last edited:
...will this have the cup pack.....if you work this out using the options list it gets to about 19.5k (if you include the cup pack)....been waiting for a ltd edition in the 200 before ordering, but was hoping for an R26R approach this type of thing.....but I am very tempted. Will get myself down to the dealers to put my interest down for one!!!

Looks really very nice! Any news on if its a limited production run or not? I too would have liked a stripped down version - but thats what hammers and spanners were invented for lol!

Id prefer the Dacia Sandero!!! Legendary car :wink:

Leathercovered dash? Sounds like Clio Gordini to me...?

PS: Hopefully the Sandero will end up in the back of a lorry :-p

better off just ordering a white 200 with black roof option, cup pack and speedlines

well it is 2000 euro more expensive than a standard 200 in france, and while it has some extras as standard I dont think it would come out to be that much more expensive... and anyway, the dash looks sweeeeet,

my guess is a) might be what they are planning to give the gordini's b) might be a goodbye edition of the current shape clio RS.... lets hope not.... should give us at least till fall 2012 till they introduce the next one,

lowphotos