clio 3 a final fairwell?

With all the hype for the new clio 4 do you think a fairwell clio will be made? After all its the last NA clio they will make?

There is to many variants out there as it is don't think they could do a lot more to be honest

I wish they would do something decent like Vauxhall did with the 'Burg edition (not saying it's a good or a bad car) but they at least upgraded cosmestic stuff and performance stuff.

It would only be a cosmetic thing if they did, they'd not want to make one more powerfull than the new ones going to be.

It'd be nice to see a R26.R esq final edition or even a trophy type one with expensive dampers but i doubt it.:huh:

In a word, NO.

It'd be nice to see it and I think it was being lined up as the Williams but they've offically announced that isn't going to happen now.

I wish they do a end of mk3 model, with some expensive dampers, could do carbon bonnet and a few other bits like megane r26 drilled discs, just to make it look that little bit more special!

i bet they will, but it will be like the Mk2 clio campus. None of them will be the same and they will just be a parts bin on a rolling chassis

I think its a real shame that the 'lump' the Clio has used for so long won't get a final hurrah.

Id bet the RenaultSport engineers would be all for it and have asked to be allowed to do it, but it'll be down to the money men at the end of the day. Just look at the R26.R they took the rest of the UK's assigned stock and had them sent them else where for a quick buck instead of waiting.

I know id have serious thought about buying one...but only if its something really special like the .R

When next years Clio sounds and looks this bad, I'd say people would be snapping there hand off.